Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snakes and Lizards


I had so much fun making these snake and lizard cookies for a little boy named Jayden who turned 5. His mom said he loves reptiles and the color green... go for it! I looked for a cookie cutter of a snake but it was going to cost too much to order it plus I wanted to incorporate his name and age so I decided to go with a round cookie and just get creative. I was pretty proud of the results! Happy Birthday Jayden, I hope you had a super fun party today!! : )








"What are little boys made of? Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails...

That's what little boys are made of !"

-A Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme

2 comments:

  1. who knew snakes and lizards could be so cute!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom!!! It's so fun to find a new comment on here!!! : )

    ReplyDelete