Saturday, February 20, 2010

Birthday Cakes

My Friend Sarah ordered these cookies for her sister's surprise 30th birthday party. The party had a red and black theme so we decided to go with red cakes, silver sprinkles and black ribbon. The party was out of town so a friend of the birthday girl stopped by and picked them up on her way to the party. It is so much fun making all kinds of different cookies for so many different special occasions. I love getting to be a little part of someones special day!


3 comments:

  1. Love the Duckie cookies!!! OMG!!! SOOOO CUTE!!! The cakes are too cute too! :) But LOVE LOVE LOVE the duckie cookies!!! Those would be precious for a baby shower. :)

    And I need some new glasses cuz it is so hard to read your words on your blog!! Any way of making the font bigger for this old lady?!?!?!?!

    And one more thing...are you still up for a cookie party?!?!?! :) heee hee hee
    I miss you soo much!!! Lets hang out and make some cookies! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joy!!!!! I love how encouraging you are!!! Yes, we should totally have a cookie party... next week!!!!! I have a chocolate cookie recipe that I have been wanting to try out, that's what we should do! I think I fixed the font, I dodn't remember making it so small but hopefully now it is better! : ) Love you friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Much better!!! :) YAY!!! This old lady can see! :) woo hoooo!

    ReplyDelete