Sunday, September 5, 2010

A satisfied little customer...

Joy posted this on my facebook the other day and it makes me smile!!! :)

"I wish I had a video of a conversation I had with one of my cutie patooties today. He comes up to me at snack time while eating your cookie and asks me "Did you make this delicioso cookie, Mrs. K?" I laughed and said..."No, one of my bestest friends did." He said: "I gotta meet this lady. This is the best cookie I've e...ver had...DELICIOSO!" hahahaha I died laughing asking him where he knows the word...delicioso and he said "I'm part mexican, duh! My last name is Sanchez!" hahahah You would love this kid! He is your #1 fan...besides me of course! :) :) :) The cookies were a HIT again! You are so talented and so sweet! I love you!!!!"

Kids say the best things!!! Thank you Mrs. K for sharing that with me, it made my day!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment