Monday, November 2, 2009

Ian and Tara's Wedding

I had the honor of making cookies for my cousins wedding. I was so excited that they would ask me to do it and that they wanted to have my cookies at their beautiful wedding. I was pretty nervous because I had never made that many cookies before (150) and I had never done them for something so fancy. I ended up getting some late night help from my family ; ) which I greatly appreciated. They turned out cute and just in time. It was so fun to walk into the reception hall and see the cookies sitting at all the place settings on the fancy tables. It was a beautiful wedding and I was so glad I was able to contribute to their special day. It was also really fun looking around and seeing people enjoying the cookies. Thank you Ian and Tara for letting me do this for you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment